How can Personal Development Coaching benefit you? Coaching can help you to reach your full potential.
A Coach can offer a supportive environment in which to help you to make beneficial changes and plan realistic new goals. A Coach offers a Client a supportive and motivating environment in which to allow the Client to explore new ideas and new ways forward through realistic task setting in a framework which allows the client to be motivated and committed towards their desired goals. Some of the areas Coaching can help you with include:
* Change Negative Dynamics and Improve Motivation
* Create Your Health & Wellbeing, Plan
* Improve Your Work/Life Balance
* Manage Career Development and Transition
* Improve Sports Performance focus and Concentration
* Confidence Public Speaking, & Communication Skills
Personal Development Coaching can therefore be highly beneficial for many areas of well being, or change. Do you want a better focus and calm control of your life? Coaching is about using your resources and helping you to develop your strengths and can provide impetus in having someone to talk to and as a reliable means to help you to maintain your motivation. My typical coaching client situations include: –
* Managers balancing change, leadership styles and corporate responsibility
* Young entrepreneurs building start up companies, balancing numerous roles
* People changing careers or seeking to further their career development
* Sports people and performance – improving focus, concentration and goal setting
* People wanting to improve their daily life, wellbeing and relationships
How do you see your Future Potential? Coaching is different to psychotherapy. Coaching’s fundamental belief is that it is future focused, and for the client this means that coaching is an enabling and motivational challenging and strategic, whilst therefore being open to change, coaching is also realistic. As a coach my task is to help you by acting as a sounding board by helping you towards desired outcomes by guiding you at different stages. This includes devising agreed strategies towards your goal. The important point is in realistic goal setting and achievable tasks towards reaching your goal so that over time, you increase your motivation levels, step by step as you get closer to your achievement and your confidence grows.
Perhaps you would like help in making a major change in your life, changes such as career development, public speaking appointments, competitive sports performance, or perhaps you have been through a divorce or an emotional change in your life. Coaching is about using your resources and helping you to develop your strengths
Do you feel something is holding you back? If so, ask Sara for a free phone consultations to discuss your option and the best way forward.
Sara is an experienced Personal Development and Business Coach and offers tailored sessions to suit each individual client’s needs. her methodology is solution focused to your needs. Telephone coaching is also available.
Personal Development coaching with Sara Howard, Inspired for Change, Telephone 07827 505389